School-wide Wellness Program for Staff
- Hire an on-demand impartial advisor and trained therapist to assist staff struggling with issues that can appear in school environments.
- This package includes:
- 1-hour introduction session for your team delivered remotely via an internet call.
- 20 x 1-hour one-to-one coaching or therapy sessions by a UK trained and certified therapist (BACP) with Montessori teaching experience.
- A reduced hourly rate for additional sessions.
- Introduction email to your staff
How will this benefit my school?
International and local staff in new and unfamiliar environments can often face problems settling in, getting comfortable and familiar with their new surroundings. This package allows your school to offer impartial on-demand counselling and therapy to your staff no input required from the school.
I will be available as requested by your staff for 1-hour counselling and therapy sessions
I’m both a trained Focusing-oriented (BACP) Therapist and trained Montessori Teacher, with experience working in international environments. I studied Person-Centred Psychotherapy at Strathclyde University, Glasgow. I have around 15 years of teaching experience spending the majority of those working in Singapore, Hong Kong, India and Germany.
- The content of the sessions will be held in therapeutic confidentiality and won’t be shared unless legally required to do so.
- Sessions will expire 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Sessions that remain unused will not be refunded.
- Pre-authorisation will be sought before additional sessions are delivered so you won’t run up expensive bills.
If you have a question or would like to discuss this before purchase, please get in touch.