Three boxes each with three compartments;
- Three sets of equilateral triangles in red, blue and orange, graded with sides measuring from one to ten centimetres
- Three sets of squares in red, blue and orange, graded with sides measuring from one to ten centimetres
- Three sets of circles in red, blue and orange, graded with diameters measuring from one to ten centimetres
- Take any one set and bring the whole box, with three compartments, to the table or mat
- Remove all the shapes of any one colour and place them at random
- Place the in a graduated sequence;
- Place them at random and let the child do the same
- Show another way to arrange from the exercises below
Share the ♥️!
Montessori Commons is free, and always will be.
Support us by liking our FB page!
- As in the presentation
- Use two sets of colours of the same shape
- Use two sets of colours of two different shapes adjacently
- Inscribe or circumscribe two different colours of two different shapes
- Let the child explore all sets together
Criteria of Perfection (Control of Error):
- Partly in the material, partly in the visual sense
- To further explore plane figures
- To prepare for ornamental geometry
- Preparation for the understanding of the relationship between plane figures
Age at Presentation: