- Insert fingers of one hand under the surface of the chowki at the middle point
- Place the thumb on the upper surface
- Do the same with the other hand
- Lift the chowki keeping the surface flat
- Bring the chowki down towards the floor
- Tilt it at the right base corner down and lowering the leg of the lower corner till it touches the floor
- Put the left base leg down in the same way
- Place the remaining two legs on the ground simultaneously
- Move hands away one at a time
- Repeat the presentation at a different angle
- Each time you complete ask the children if they heard any noise
Share the ♥️!
Montessori Commons is free, and always will be.
Support us by liking our FB page!
Points of Interest:
- Place legs down one at a time
- Keep the surface horizontal
- Put the chowki down near to you to avoid straining
- Co-ordination of Movement
- Social Adaptation
Age at Presentation:
Two and a half years
Follow the same points to put down a chair when carrying by the seat